Monday, August 29, 2016

Another Exciting School Year About to Start

Welcome to the students who will soon be joining our class room in grade 3 and 4!

I have been spending this past few weeks planning our year and preparing for the new year.  Our classroom is almost ready and I can't wait to get to know all the students in my class this year.  I am wondering how my students spent their summer?

The first few days of set up.



Our class all set up.
The room is looking good.


Our class library.

What are you looking forward to the most this new school year?  
Put your answer in the comment section below and don't forget to only use your first name for privacy.   

1 comment:

  1. I was most excited to meet my new teacher.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving us a comment. We are always excited to hear from our readers!

Can't Hardly Wait

In one week, I will be meeting our new class of grade 3 students.  I have been working hard to prepare our classroom and get things organize...

Blogs We Follow