Wednesday, October 17, 2012

One Foggy Day (and the next day too).

Yesterday it was really foggy.  We didn't go out for the first recess because it was soooo foggy. - Ewan
Yesterday and today we Skyped with different classes in the United States. - Brook
We are making a monster in our class for the Global Monster Project. - Paige
We are going to play a new math game and it is going to be fun. - Kayleigh
When we were Skyping the other classes were asking us questions and we answered.  We were asking them question and they answered. - Sofiya
I am working on the feet, they are green with black polka dots.  They have 5 bloody cuts. - Faith
Kohen and I are working on the arms. - Zoe
Kylie and I are working on the legs.  We finished the legs with the Zebra prints and now we are onto the infested and slimy. - Jillian

Cassidy and I were working on the shark shaped fingers. We are done the fingers. - Davion
Madison and I are doing the 80 toes(20 on each foot). - Grace
Sofiya and I are working on the ears. - Kaleigh
Denzel and I are working on the tail. - Cole
Ewan and I were working on the wings and now we are done. - A
We started a new chapter book. Its called "Ivy+Bean". - Madison
We had hard top recess. -Chloe
Dylan and I were making a mouth for our monster and it was fun.We had to make it look like a cow mouth. -Nathan
Nathan and I are doing the lips on the monster.- Dylan
Yesterday it was so foggy out that I had to use a flashlight to get to the bus. - Jearan

4 comments:

  1. hope you are having a good evening.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read ivy and bean I love it. Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are enjoying the book so far. It is funny because Ivy says she wants a dead frog for her spell.

      Thank you for asking on our blog.

      Ms. Nairn's Class

      Delete
  3. Hey, I loved reading what yalls class does! I will definatley keep reading as yall update!If yall have time check out my classes blog, http://kidblog.org/MrsPrestonsClass4/

    Thanks. -Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving us a comment. We are always excited to hear from our readers!

Here we come the 2018-19 school year about to begin!

I am very excited to be teaching grade 3 again this year.  I have been fortunate enough to meet all my students already and I can't wait...

Blogs We Follow