Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our First Field Trip

Today we went to the Manitoba Museum and there was a science experiment. - Ewan
Today we went to the Manitoba Museum and it was awesome because we went to the science gallery. - Kaleigh
Today at the museum we saw dinosaur bones. - Kylie
 Today at the museum I saw baby turtles. - Paige
Today on the bus it was bumpy at the back. - Chloe
At the museum some of us raced cars. - Sofiya
At the museum my group built lego technic race cars. - Nathan
During the field trip I saw a big, giant yellow thing, with a metal circle.  There was also one on the other side of the room.  Another person went there.  I talked and she talked, I listened and she listened.  Then I went on the pulley chairs. - Zoe
At the Manitoba Museum we went on the Nonsuch (the big boat).  There was the poop deck and there was a downstairs. - Brook
I was always beside Zoe being her partner. - Davon
We got to see dinosaurs. - Jason
On the bus Ms. Nairn gave us word searches.  There were shaped liked snowmen. - Cassidy
I saw the bones of a big swimming dinosaur. - Faith
At the science gallery I volunteered to do an experiment with a diaper. - Kohen
At the science gallery there was some gross stuff, like glue, food colouring and borax.  It was called Gak. - Cole
At the back of the bus Kaleigh and Zoe had a word search.  We all finished them. - A
 At the museum we went to this town and it looked like a real city. - Vanessa
At the museum I raced cars at the car station. - Madison
At the museum there was a cave with fake bats. - Dylan
At the museum I saw a buffalo and there was a hunter, hunting it. - Denzel
We went on a field trip which was awesome because we saw buffalo and we saw a town.  In the town there was an old movie.  It was black and white and it had no speaking.  There was only music. - Kayleigh
When we went to the museum on our field trip.  We went to the science gallery and the part I loved was sitting in the chairs and pulling ourselves up with ropes.  The red one was hard. - Jillian

We set up the book fair and we are going to visit it tomorrow to buy books. - Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving us a comment. We are always excited to hear from our readers!

Here we come the 2018-19 school year about to begin!

I am very excited to be teaching grade 3 again this year.  I have been fortunate enough to meet all my students already and I can't wait...

Blogs We Follow