Monday, April 1, 2013

The Day After Spring Break Ended


 








April Fools!


Today it was April Fool's Day.  We watched about flying penguins.  But it was an April Fool's joke. - Kaleigh
We went to gym and we played Frozen Fruit Tag.  The teacher in Phys. Ed. calls out fruit the colour of our squads.  The colour he calls out are the taggers.  Then he calls a different colour (fruit) and those people become the taggers. - Sofiya
On April Fools Day I fooled Vanessa. - Chloe
I fooled my friend Grace.  She said "Ack".  After Grace fooled me. - Zoe
The flying penguin video did not fool me.  At first I thought they could really fly, but then I remembered that penguins can not fly. - Kohen
Yesterday was Easter. - Jason
I tried to April Fool Kohen at lunch. - Ewan
When people fool each other they should say "April Fools" - Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving us a comment. We are always excited to hear from our readers!

Here we come the 2018-19 school year about to begin!

I am very excited to be teaching grade 3 again this year.  I have been fortunate enough to meet all my students already and I can't wait...

Blogs We Follow