Monday, December 17, 2012

First Post in awhile

At music we had a dress rehearsal and the kindergarten's were there with their teachers to watch us.  They clapped. - Davion
Today we went to gym and we played Front Bridge Tag. - Paige
Yesterday we watch a science video about friction.  Friction is when you rub your hands together they get warm. - Sofiya
Yesterday we watched a video that showed us about friction.  Bill was the science guy and he is really funny because he was pulling a rope and then he said "oh this is a lever" and he pulled the lever.  The lever crashed down and then he rubbed his hands together. - Zoe
On the 17th we have our Christmas concert.  I am really excited to see my parents. - Ewan
Yesterday we watched a Bill Nye the Science Guy video and it was funny because Bill rubbed his hands so fast that he set them on fire.  But its not true, it can't really happen. - Jillian
Yesterday we went to our practice for our Christmas concert.  We wear these sparkly headbands.  The grade three students wore costumes. - Kayleigh
Every day we practice our Christmas concert until the Christmas concert happens. - A
We have a Christmas concert with the grade three students and the grade twos. - Brook
At the Christmas concert I am on the tree. - Kaleigh
Yesterday we went to music rehearsal and we watched the grade threes act. - Madison
On Monday we will have our Christmas concert with grade 3's and 2's. - Cole
At gym we played a game called Helicopter. The rope comes around and you jump over it. - Kylie
Today on our Christmas (advent) calendar I dropped my chocolate when I was doing it. - Nathan
We sent Christmas cards to people who visit our blog. - Jearan
One card was a prank from the teacher next door. - Faith
When we sent Christmas cards to other people we got some back. - Vanessa.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Venus 1. I hope I am posting this in the right place (I told you I was new to this blogging!)
    Thank you so much for the lovely visit yesterday. I was so impressed with your thoughtful questions and the way that you show what great learners you are. My students are very lucky to have you as pen pals. Enjoy your holiday party today. We look forward to hearing from you.
    Mrs. Boyd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving us a comment. We are always excited to hear from our readers!

Here we come the 2018-19 school year about to begin!

I am very excited to be teaching grade 3 again this year.  I have been fortunate enough to meet all my students already and I can't wait...

Blogs We Follow