Friday, December 28, 2012

The last day of school before Christmas break

Today we went to the moon room for a special assembly.  We got dance Just Dance 4.  It was really fun.  We came back after and went for recess.  Recess was awesome. - Kayleigh
I really like Just Dance 4, especially the first song. - Kohen
We built cars out of boxes, plastecine and lids. - Kylie
On the day of our concert some of us accidentally cracked our glowsticks before it was time to crack them.  My mom could hardly see me because some very very adults were sitting infront of her.  I could not see her either. - Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving us a comment. We are always excited to hear from our readers!

Here we come the 2018-19 school year about to begin!

I am very excited to be teaching grade 3 again this year.  I have been fortunate enough to meet all my students already and I can't wait...

Blogs We Follow